Mint Chocolate Frosty Recipe
Healthy Frosty Recipe Ingredients:
- 3/4 cup favorite nut milk (we used coconut milk)
- 1 TB cashew butter
- 2 TB cacao powder
- 1 TB fresh chopped mint
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Real Mushroom’s Lion’s Mane
- A pinch of salt
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 heaping cup frozen ice cubes
- The night before, slice up a banana and pop it in the freezer. Also, make sure you have a heaping cup of ice ready to go.
- To make the frosty, place the milk, cashew butter, mint, vanilla, Lion’s Mane, and salt into the blender and blend.
- Throw the frozen banana and ice into the blender and blend again.
- Taste and adjust for sweetness.
Full recipe video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKntPuk-mxk
Submitted November 19, 2020 at 07:16PM by realmushrooms