Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies! (Recipe)
I love making these and I figured I’d share my recipe!
*** This makes about 24 cookies depending on how large you make them — Hope you get to enjoy them soon! Let me know your thoughts 🙂
- 0.5 cup softened butter (I used Earth’s Balance)
- 0.5 cup white sugar
- 0.5 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg (I used one “vegan egg” recipe to make a large egg)
- 1.5 cups all-purpose flour
- 0.5 tsp baking soda
- 0.5 tsp baking powder (I used 1/2 tsp lemon juice with 1/4 tsp baking soda since we didn’t have any baking powder)
- 0.5 tsp salt
- approx. 1 cup dairy-free mini chocolate chips (start with less and add more as you please)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees — Line a baking pan with parchment paper
- In a separate bowl mix flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder.
- Cream together butter and sugars until combined.
- Beat in egg and vanilla until fluffy.
- Mix in the dry ingredients until combined. *** It is normal for the cookie dough to be crumbly! Mix thoroughly.
- Add mini chocolate chips and mix well. If you gotta add more, do it up.
- Make small 1-1.5” balls (depending on how large you like your cookies) of dough at a time into balls and place them evenly spaced on your prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven for approximately 10-15 minutes. Take them out when they are just starting to turn brown.
- Let them sit on the baking pan for 2 minutes before removing to a plate.
Submitted April 01, 2021 at 11:44PM by _godeatgod