Vegan French Toast In A Jiffy!
We may know how to make French Toast but, Have you ever cooked without egg? Some people, don't like the smell of eggs, some others, may have fatty liver disease and the rest, May be vegan. Even if you're not included in any groups of above, I'm 100% sure that after eating this French Toast, You will make your French Toasts without egg. The combination of banana and peanut butter's scent, is the best of all for making an attractive, delicious and simple breakfast specially in off days.
- 1 Ripe Medium Banana
- 0.75 About 180 ML Vegetarian Milk, if you are vegan.
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 10 About 1 tsp Flour
- 2 Tsp Peanut Butter
- 5 Toast Bread
- If you have Food Processor, you can pour all the materials into it and pulse it a few times to process your materials. But if you don't, follow the next steps.
- Smash the bananas with the back of a fork.
- Pour 3/4 cups of milk into smashed bananas and stir it.
- Add flour, cinnamon, peanut butter and vanilla to the materials and stir it well with hand mixer.
- Pay attention, the materials should reach this quantity of thickness.
- Dip the toast bread in the batter and then grease each side of it in a frying pan.
- Your French Toast would prepare this simply.
For calories and nutrition facts check the link: Vegan french toast
Submitted April 20, 2021 at 11:10AM by yummology